WELCOME TO MY AUTHOR BLOG

Random thoughts from yours truly. <3

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tattered Teaser!!!

As promised, I am about to give you a sneak peek of my latest book, Tattered!

I would love to hear your thoughts, feedback.  My readers are so important to me and I appreciate each and every one of you. 

Now, with further ado, here it is😃

!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!
If you have not read Torn True Love AND Tore Divided Love DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER

I mean it - stop!

     I nuzzled into his chest when he wrapped his arms around me. The thumping of his heart pushed against my ear. I breathed deeply, intoxicated by his scent.  Braiden always felt like home to me. But the war always raged within me, negating the previous statement. I wasn’t safe with Braiden, on so many levels. My life was endangered, along with the wellbeing of my heart. I didn’t want to think about that now though. Right now, I was comforted by his embrace.
      Our breathing synchronized and I felt as if we were one. He rubbed his well-defined jaw across my head, causing me to look up into his sparkling green eyes. He brought his face closer to mine, teasing me with pleasure. I pressed my body harder against his in attempt to put our lips together. We were so close. I was taking his breaths into my mouth, feeling dizzy from the overwhelming emotions I had for this man. Just as I was about to taste him, my body snapped my eyes open and I realized I was all alone in my bed, like always.
      Braiden was gone, he was never there, never would be there. The crippling realization hit me hard, as it always did, Braiden was dead
.

No comments:

Post a Comment